- You will be invoiced monthly, pro-rata and in advance.
- Your one off set up charges can be paid up front or applied to your first invoice.
One off broadband charges
- £20 set up fee
- Modem and Wi-Fi set up fee £20 (optional)
Please contact Customer Services for modem prices. If you are a new customer, telephone connection charges will also apply.
Recurring monthly charges
- Line rental
- Broadband package charge
• Residential line rental £10 per month
• Business line rental £20 per month
• No current landline? Connection without engineer visit £45*
• No current landline? Connection with an engineer visit £120*
*£25 for line connection and £20 for broadband activation
*£100 installation of the new line and £20 for broadband activation
*If you do not already hold an account with Sure, you may be asked to pay a refundable deposit.
Speeds stated here are the best possible speeds you can achieve.
The actual speed of service you will get is dependent on a number of factors.